Full Version of FixWin for Windows 10
FixWin Full Version allows you to repair and fix Windows 10 issues, problems and annoyances. FixWin 10’s new version has a refreshed UI. It also includes a new section for common Windows 10 issues.
These fixes are categorized under 6 tabs:
- File Explorer: This article offers fixes for problems related to Windows 10 File Explorer.
- Internet & Connectivity – Let’s fix any Internet problems you have after upgrading Windows 10
Windows 10 – This section offers many new fixes such as
- Reset Settings app. Settings won’t launch or exit with an Error
- Start Menu doesn(tm)t work or doesn(tm)t open in
- After upgrading to Windows 10, Wi-Fi stops working
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- Windows 10 Store apps will not open with FixWin Re-register all apps
- After Windows 10 is installed, Office documents no longer open.
- WerMgr.exe oder WerFault.exe Application Error
- System Tools: Allows you to fix tools built in that aren’t working properly. Advanced System
- The information tab shows you specific details about your system like the number and type of processors, number of logic processors, maximum display resolution and refresh rate, as well as other advanced information.
- Troubleshooters. This section provides direct hyperlinks to the built-in 18 Windows Troubleshooters. It also contains links to download the 4 most recent Microsoft troubleshooters.
- Additional Fixes
How do I use FixWin 10
- We first suggest that you run the System File Checker. The Welcome page has a button that will launch SFC/scannow. This will inspect for corrupted Windows systems files and allow you to replace them. This process should take between 5-10 minutes. If you are asked, restart your computer.
- FixWin for Windows 10: If you have problems with the Windows Store app or Store apps, reregister the Store apps. A 1-click button has been provided on the Welcome page that lets you do so easily.
- The DISM utility can be used to repair Windows 10 system images if you’re having major issues. A button for this too has been conveniently placed on the Welcome page.
- Next, make sure you create a System Restore Point. Use the provided button to create one. It is a good idea to create one before you make any system changes. You can always use this Restore Point to restore your system if you want or need it.
- You can only do one repair at a time, then restart your computer. Please check if things are to your satisfaction; and if not, you have the option of restoring back immediately.
- Windows 10 FixWin Click the???? button next to Fix. A pop-out will tell you what exactly the fix does.
How To Use FixWin for Windows 10 10.2.2 Full Version
- From the following links, first download FixWin for Windows 10 full version.
- After the Download, Install the Program as Normal.
- After Install Do,t Run the Software Run.
- Now copy the Crack and paste it into c/program folders.
- It’s done. Now Enjoy the Full version.